She has completed 300 hours of programming with the Mindful Teacher Certification Program.
Michelle was led to mindfulness during a time when she was struggling with anxiety. She found that mindfulness was much more than just a way to cope with difficult emotions, it is a skill to enhance all aspects of life. The more she learned about the workings of the mind, our nervous system and mental habits the more she wished that she had this information when she was younger. That desire led her to be trained to teach mindfulness.
Her mindfulness foundation has been a gift that has supported her during health struggles and the ups and downs of life.
MoorMindfulness, based in Princeton, was created after Michelle's training with Mindful Schools. Her lessons are based on the Mindful Schools curriculum and enhanced by methods gained through additional education.
- Princeton Recreation Department, Princeton, NJ
- Old Bridge Recreation Department, Old Bridge, NJ
- The Pennington School, Pennington, NJ
- Princeton Center for Health and Wellness, Montgomery, NJ
- YingHua International School, Kingston, NJ
- Honor Yoga, Pennington, NJ
- Community Park Elementary School, Princeton, NJ
- Plainsboro Library, Plainsboro, NJ
- HomeFront, Ewing, NJ
- Camden County Vocational High School, Sicklerville, NJ
- K. Hovnanian Homes, Edison, NJ